A few good rules, for living well, that we should all remember from time to time.
In today’s world where speed is of the essence to beat the competition, artificial intelligence does everything for us and people are valued by the amount of money in their bank account, it’s easy to lose track of what living well really means. Here are a few rules to help remind us.
- Never walk away from someone you love. You never know if you’ll see them again.
- Never leave without tieing up loose ends.
- Never slam a door so hard that you can never open it again. You never know when you might need to walk through it again.
- Never lose the art of conversation. One day, it may be all you have.
- Remember that everything that goes up, sooner or later, has to come down.
- Learn to listen more and if you can’t hear anything, pay attention to the signs.
- Never lose your way home. Find your heart and you will find home.
- Never forget your friends or your loved ones. One day you may need them.
- Find focus and stay with it.
- Don’t demand respect if you’re not willing to give it.
- Never lose sight of who you are. Be true to yourself at all times.
- Don’t be fooled by glitter and glamour. It’s superficial and nothing in life is forever.
- Remember that everything in life is only temporary, even life itself.